Cute girls save Japan from demons with sword fighting.
I didn’t hate this show, but I also didn’t particularly like it. In the end it was pretty forgettable. I’m not sure why but it comes across as a generic show which we’ve seen a million times before, even if some of the components may be somewhat unique.
Perhaps the best way to describe it is Senran Kagura without the porn.
What’s even the point? (although, ok, it was actually much better than Senran Kagura…)
- Storytelling – C – It was fine I guess.
- Voice – D – Felt really generic, even though I’m not sure it actually was.
- Characters – C – The rule seems to be, the better the character, the less screen time they have.
- Attention Grab – D – Lost most of my interest about halfway through.
- Production – C – It’s fine.
- Overall – C-
Recommendations – Senran Kagura