Click for the full version.
As usual, I didn’t do any research, I just looked at the pictures and occasionally went so far as to read the blurb in the chart.
A few thoughts:
- Rakugo, Kono Subarshii Sekai S2s, can’t wait.
- Kuzu no Honkai, great manga. If the anime is halfway as good we’re in for a treat.
- Kobayashi-san, looks like a premise that could go either way. But with Kyoani I expect it to be good.
- Little Witch Academia, the movies were good. Hopefully the series can keep things interesting for a whole season.
- Idol Jihen looks dumb enough that it just might be very entertaining.
- Rewrite: I thought we had put this shit behind us? I doubt I will watch any more unless the first episode gives me a very compelling reason. Or unless everything else this season is even worse.
- Chaos; Child: Occultic; Nine was surprisingly non-terrible. But Chaos; Child? Yeah, it’s gonna suck.
- Hand Shakers looks hilarious. Even the name is hilarious. I hope it will be dumb.
- Youjo Senki looks interesting from the premise. But it’s a light novel so who knows.
- Masamune-kun no Revenge is a decent manga, but nothing great. Definitely doesn’t live up to its premise. Maybe the anime will be better. It’s always possible.
So, four I’m really looking forward to, and I expect a few of the rest will be good as well. Looks like a step down from the past three seasons (which were amazing) but there are definitely things to look forward to. What do you all thing’s going to be good (or bad)?
Oh, and I almost forgot the most exciting news: Sword Art Online Ordinal Scale. Can’t wait to write some more crappy fanfictions.