Kids go to a dystopian school where they are raised to be sociopaths.
By most objective measures, this was kind of shit, but still I enjoyed it. It has an interesting premise, where the children are raised in a school whose staff should be put on trial for crimes against humanity. See my thoughts about the themes of the show here (although my understanding of the main character ended up being totally wrong).
It somewhat feels like an inferior Oregairu, but I do like how it focuses more on larger group dynamics (and also I like crazy people). It does get ridiculous at times and the conflicts often feel forced. The last arc was especially ridiculous, even by this show’s standards…
Whatever, I had fun! It did kind of leave us hanging though.
- Storytelling – C – It was interesting, even if not good…
- Voice – B – Pretty cool idea. Fairly unique.
- Characters – C – Again, quite interesting, but not developed all that well.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – X