A boy accidentally finds himself the love interest of a ton of perverts.
I wouldn’t precisely say this was good, but it certainly wasn’t boring. Well, the first episode was boring, when it seemed like a typical harem anime. And then we found out what the twist was. It was pretty great.
The fetishes are the best part, along with the main character’s disgust regarding them. It’s kind of amazing how much respect this show has for its characters despite them being premised on strange fetishes. Somehow this show treats its female characters with much more respect than Fire Force. Although I suppose that says more about Fire Force than it says about Hensuki.
I was all pissed off about the ending, until I got to the last thirty seconds. Now I highly approve.
This was a lot of fun to watch along with Classy. For the record, Loli Stalker > Sniff Sniff Girl > BL Girl > Sadist > Masochist > Imouto.
- Storytelling – B – Love the twists, even if it does the same thing over and over again, I’m always surprised.
- Voice – B – Cool twist on the usual harem.
- Characters – B – Surprisingly weren’t just their fetishes.
- Attention Grab – B – It was fun to watch.
- Production – B – Shockingly good, actually?
- Overall – B
Recommendations – Imouto Sae Ireba Ii, Eromanga-sensei
1 thought on “Hensuki Review — B”