A cute girl dies. It is sad. What a shame. No cannibalism.
It was decent. I feel like I’ve seen a bunch of shows with this premise and this one didn’t add much to the mix.
The girl is cute but not too interesting, and she becomes super close to this dull emotionless guy for who knows why.
Still, wasn’t bad, glad I watched it!
- Storytelling – B – Made good use of the movie’s time.
- Voice – C – Nothing too unique.
- Characters – C – I think my favorite was the girl’s friend who was a bit of an ass. The main two were dull.
- Attention Grab – B – It kept my interest.
- Production – B – Looked fine.
- Overall – B-
Recommendations – Angel Beats, Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora