The video game world becomes real.
This was very boring, but at least in an inoffensive way. It was a pleasant show to watch while I cooked or folded laundry. This was an unusual show in that the first episode was absolutely the worst part. I don’t know what they were thinking.
It’s basically a harem anime, except instead of cute boy love interests, the main character is the entire world’s mommy and all her children love her. I think this premise could go quite far in a show that wasn’t so boring.
- Storytelling – C – It grew on me. In a harmless fluff kind of way.
- Voice – C – I did like her being everyone’s mom.
- Characters – B – I thought the characters themselves had some potential.
- Attention Grab – D – Really put me to sleep at times.
- Production – C – It was fine.
- Overall – C
Recommendations – I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear