My cute vampire daughter goes to space.
This show was really charming! I also loved how it was set in the Soviet Union.
I think what I liked most about this was how it felt very straightforward and didn’t beat around the bush much. Shit happens. Next! Irina herself says very little which makes her words carry all the more weight. They never make her give a speech when a smile is sufficient.
It was something different, and it paid off!
- Storytelling – B – Refreshingly direct.
- Voice – A – Loved the setting!
- Characters – B – All pretty simple but it worked!
- Attention Grab – B – Looked forward to each episode.
- Production – B – Looked fine.
- Overall – B
Recommendations – Oh Edo Rocket, Planetes