Mecha pilots try to save their culture from attack by alternate world imperial Japan.
I really liked the first episode, I really liked the OP, and the end was pretty good. For everything else… I made it to the end.
I think it struggled to come together. It had the three arcs with the three different girls which were all kind of forgettable in their own way. It tried to both be funny and quirky and have a plot (sort of), the only thing it really succeeded at was being quirky. It was certainly unique but it was never especially good.
- Storytelling – C – Needed focus.
- Voice – C – Quirky, unique setting, but doesn’t do much with it…
- Characters – B – They’re… fine I guess. I feel like the main character had so much potential in the first episode that was squandered.
- Attention Grab – C – I finished.
- Production – C – Ehhh… it’s fine.
- Overall – C+
Recommendations – Animegataris, Nadesico