Girls go to school to join the Kouka troupe.
I really wanted to like this show, but we got all this great development and it ended right in the middle and there was never any payoff. Hate to say it but I’m not even sure if it was worth it with such an end. It felt like a giant finger telling us to go read the manga.
Aside from that, I mostly enjoyed the show. I like the main girl, how she’s not your usual protagonist, and how she has a boyfriend lol. I really liked a few episodes, especially the one with the stalker. The idol girl was fine, although once she got along with the tall girl she became kind of boring.
The troupe sports festival was unbelievably dumb. Please tell me they don’t do this in real life.
- Storytelling – B – Good but no ending!
- Voice – C – Felt like they could have made these plays seem a lot cooler
- Characters – B – The two main girls were good! Others like the bully were pretty one-dimensional.
- Attention Grab – C – I finished but my interest was waning.
- Production – C – Looks okay.
- Overall – B-
Recommendations – AKB0048