A school goes to another world.
I feel like theoretically I should like this. But it didn’t. It was boring, I could barely keep track of who was who and really struggled to pay attention. Maybe that says more about me than about the show, but whatever.
It was certainly visually creative, and it did have the good episode here and there. I really liked episode 8 about the dog’s backstory.
But overall, I simply don’t have the energy to care.
- Storytelling – C – Could not keep track of what was happening.
- Voice – C – Visually pretty cool, in terms of story… meh
- Characters – D – Can’t remember any of them.
- Attention Grab – D – Very tempted to drop this.
- Production – A – Looks great!
- Overall – C-