Girls race on jet skis and explode each others clothes with guns.
Have to give it points for the premise. Otherwise though, fairly forgettable. We’ve been having fun watching it in Classy, but I wouldn’t have enjoyed it much on my own. The silly races are amusing, as well as some of the other parts, but the characters are quite dull and there isn’t much to the plot.
A masterpiece like Keijo this is not. But I’ve certainly seen worse.
- Storytelling – D – Not much there.
- Voice – A – Memorable premise.
- Characters – D – Not memorable.
- Attention Grab – D – Wouldn’t have finished without Classy.
- Production – C – Looks fine.
- Overall – D
Recommendations – Keijo