A boy who makes hina dolls switches to making cosplay for a girl who loves cosplay and they fall in love.
This was pretty good! Just not really my genre, which is why I didn’t rate it higher.
I liked how it was actually a healthy relationship compared to most anime! They both have hobbies and they share them with each other and they aren’t possessive or obsessive.
Very well animated, good pacing, treats its characters with respect! I thought we would get a lot of the “gyaru” stereotypes but that wasn’t the case at all.
- Storytelling – B – Solid.
- Voice – B – A different take on a story we’ve seen many times before.
- Characters – B – Well done on the main two.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest to the end.
- Production – B – Looking good!
- Overall – B
Recommendations – Genshiken, Princess Jellyfish