Assassins fall in love (in a very fucked up way).
I remember enjoying this manga several years ago, but after watching the anime, I have no idea why and am kind of embarrassed to admit this. Because the anime really doesn’t have much going for it.
First of all, the “love” story is extremely fucked up. This was also the case in the manga. But more importantly, the show is just boring. You’d think assassins fighting would be cool but mostly it is just them talking and looking shady. The show ended up being very boring. Additionally, the tragic backstory is just stupid.
- Storytelling – F – I don’t remember much about the manga, but it couldn’t have been this bad for me to remember it fondly. I hope?
- Voice – D – Never was the world of assassination and betrayal so boring.
- Characters – D – The coolest character is a racist stereotype who didn’t have a name for half the series. Not even joking.
- Attention Grab – D – Pretty boring.
- Production – C – It’s fine.
- Overall – D
Recommendations – Violet Evergarden