Sadly, she has a happy marriage.
I was so disappointed by this. The first episode was amazing. So much suffering. And then I thought it was called “My Happy Marriage” ironically just because her husband would neglect her instead of abusing her. I loved the first episode so much.
And then… they randomly add magical powers to the story in the second episode? And her marriage (and the whole show) actually does turn out to be happy??? What garbage is this.
I need more misery.
- Storytelling – B – It was fine even if it didn’t go the way I hoped.
- Voice – B – The way they dealt with the magic was so bizarre.
- Characters – B – Wish the main girl had grown some more. She’s so passive.
- Attention Grab – C – My biggest complaint is I just lost interest as it went on.
- Production – A – Looks pretty good.
- Overall – B-
Recommendations – All the PA works cute girls shows…