Spoiler: He’s annoying because he’s WAY TOO ADORABLE.
I thought this would be like Nadakoro or Uzaki-chan and the senpai would actually be annoying. But no, it is a very pure and wholesome cutesy show!
There’s another couple that is also cute.
It’s not the most exciting show, but I enjoyed it!
- Storytelling – B – Slow, steady and pleasant.
- Voice – B – Well-trodden ground, but unique with extra cutesiness. The OP is great lol.
- Characters – B – Very cute.
- Attention Grab – C – Dozed off occasionally.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B-
Recommendations – Lorum.