A boy becomes a paladin and goes on an adventure.
I really liked the first part of the story, where he’s growing up with his family. It really made you like them, especially his cool ghost grandpa. But then after he left I was pretty disappointed. The boy’s only character flaw is that he is too perfect, and the elf and the loli are not interesting in the slightest.
Oh well. Still a good first arc.
- Storytelling – B – Great in the first arc.
- Voice – C – I liked the setting in the ruined city, but then it became a more generic fantasy setting.
- Characters – C –Great characters who we soon left behind.
- Attention Grab – D – Lost interest in the second half.
- Production – B – Looks pretty good!
- Overall – C