Cute girls do comedy.
I watched this with the hope of finally understanding manzai… and I still don’t get it. At all.
But I could still appreciate the show’s energy.
I felt like the creators were always having fun even if I didn’t get most of the jokes. And there were a few episodes where the comedy worked for me. I especially liked the episode with the bus ride and the time travel and the aliens. The characters had a great deal of personality and the large cast worked well.
I still can’t appreciate manzai though.
- Storytelling – D – I don’t understand this entire style of comedy. Pretty sure this is a problem with me though not the show.
- Voice – B – Lots of energy.
- Characters – C – Not deep or anything but easy to tell apart and have personality.
- Attention Grab – C – I finished it.
- Production – C – Looks fine.
- Overall – C-
Recommendations – Joshiraku