High school romance / slice-of-life show.
I liked this manga and the anime adaptation did not disappoint. Honestly it’s better. The anime is exceptionally well made, very good use of time and smoothly animated. The creators appreciated the important parts (Misuzu and Carol) and downplayed the dull parts (Tomo and Jun).
It was a perfect length that didn’t outwear its welcome and wrapped up nicely too. Excellent show!
- Storytelling – A – Excellent pacing and selection of what to show.
- Voice – B – A lot of personality for yet another show about high school.
- Characters – B – Misuzu and Carol are excellent but the rest struggle in comparison.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest.
- Production – B – Looks pretty good.
- Overall – B+