Another pandering story of wish fulfillment by the author of Sword Art Online.
But this one makes Sword Art Online look good. Seriously, this has got to be some of the most vapid, infantile crap I’ve ever watched. The biggest loser of all time (in the virtual world, this guy is represented by a pig) has a beautiful girlfriend appear out of nowhere and start playing video games with him. He levels up and defeats his bully with the power of the mind and the power of wishes (and the power of his magical girlfriend(s)). The end.
The only good part is, like in Sword Art Online, the unintended (?) sexual innuendo.
- Storytelling – F – Pandering, dull and uninteresting.
- Voice – F – These are some hideous character designs.
- Characters – F – I can’t think of a single one I actually liked.
- Attention Grab – F – Didn’t really want to finish this.
- Production – D – Man these people look ugly.
- Overall – F
Recommendations – Sword Art Online (my version)