Our hero plays Russian roulette with marriage. Will he end up in his sister’s pants?
I never imagined I would find myself saying this, but Who is Imouto ended up being genuinely entertaining. I could never predict what they would pull out of their ass next.
Now, I wouldn’t say this show was good by any stretch of the imagination, but it certainly wasn’t boring. And really, that’s all I ask for. If a show doesn’t lure me into pressing the fast forward button, I’ll give it a passing grade.
By the way, the best girl is Yuzurina.
- Storytelling – C – … unpredictable?
- Voice -B – It’s definitely unique. No one else is crazy enough.
- Characters – F – The weakest part. Aside from Yuzurina, these girls are really lame. Especially the two that seem to show up the most.
- Attention Grab – B – Did keep my attention, largely through sheer audacity.
- Production – F – It looks pretty bad.
- Overall – C
Recommendations – Onii-chan no Koto…, Love Hina