A boy can see death flags, love flags, and so on. He starts a harem and then some sci-fi stuff happens.
Not the worst show I’ve ever seen but ultimately forgettable. The animation is butt-ugly. Some of the characters can be pretty annoying, although I assume that’s intentional. The main character is your typical soulless harem lead.
Essentially, this is Noukome if it were a tenth as funny and tried to tell a serious story in a half-assed way (basically it copies and pastes from the Matrix).
- Storytelling – F – Not funny, which is all it could have going for it. The more serious plot line was a waste of time.
- Voice – F – Hate the animation style.
- Characters – F – Too many characters, most of which have a single trait, like being a big sister or a cross-dresser. If this is because it’s supposed to be a parody it’s not an effective one.
- Attention Grab – D – The main story sucked, the only thing it has going for it is the comedy, which isn’t too funny. It relies on the same bad jokes over and over again.
- Production – F – Hideous.
- Overall – F