Kids play video games and get wrapped up in a ridiculous chain of misunderstandings.
This was hilarious. Best comedy I’ve seen in years. I laughed my ass off. Quite possibly the craziest love polygon I’ve ever seen.
It did get a bit weaker towards the end as the misunderstandings started to be resolved. But those middle episodes were amazing.
- Storytelling – A – Hilarious.
- Voice – A – Love the faces…
- Characters – A – Excellent, play off each other perfectly. Every ship is a good ship.
- Attention Grab – A – Kept me focused easily. Wish there was more.
- Production – A – Superb voice acting and very fitting animation.
- Overall – A-
Recommendations – School Rumble, Sabagebu, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu