A boy tutors five girls who all fall in love with him.
I miss harem shows. They’re often not very good but I still like them for some reason. Maybe it’s just nostalgia. I’m certainly not going to complain that we have fewer of them now.
But, this one was pretty good! I read the manga and enjoy it too. Part of what makes this one special is that the girls are quintuplets. It changes the relationship between them and makes that aspect of the series much more interesting, unlike the usual harem show, where it’s confusing why they put up with each other. I also quite like the main character of this one. All these girls are falling for him, but he honestly doesn’t give a single fuck. All he wants is to do his job so he can get paid and support his little sister, his one true love, but these idiots keep getting in the way.
It’s nothing especially remarkable, but I liked it!
Also, Miku is best girl. Obviously.
- Storytelling – C – Every haremette has her turn.
- Voice – B – Like the setup for the harem.
- Characters – C – Like the guy, the girls are ok. Miku >>> Itsuki >>> Nino >>>>>>>>> Yotsuba > Ichika. Nino is a little shit but at least she’s entertaining.
- Attention Grab – C – I finished.
- Production – B – Looked fine.
- Overall – C+
Recommendations – School Rumble, Gamers!