A tutor builds a harem.
I like the manga a lot, and having read it, this was just not as good. Probably a lot of it is the art for me. The art is much better in the manga.
Aside from that, it wasn’t bad or anything. Just moved pretty slowly with fairly standard harem hijinks. I think what really makes the manga is the great art.
And the shipping is great too. But everyone is much cuter in the manga. For the record, Fumino is best girl.
- Storytelling – C – Kind of slow.
- Voice – C – Unique art style, I guess?
- Characters – B – The girls are cute.
- Attention Grab – D – Lost my interest, but mostly because I’d already read the manga.
- Production – C – Wasn’t a big fan of the art.
- Overall – C