A hero is very cautious.
It was decently funny. Nothing remarkable but I found it amusing.
The best part was easily Ristarte’s faces.
Otherwise pretty forgettable.
They did that thing where they try to have a serious heartbreaking ending to a show that isn’t been serious at all up until that point, and it didn’t work at all, like it usually doesn’t.
- Storytelling – C – Decently funny.
- Voice – B – Nice Ristarte faces.
- Characters – C – They were all pretty wooden.
- Attention Grab – B – I enjoyed it!
- Production – C – It’s fine, good silly faces.
- Overall – C+