A high schooler manages an amusement park.
This is a comedy, with the original book written by the author of Full Metal Panic. It had some pretty funny moments. My favorite part was the animal voice actor… that episode with the sharks was hilarious. The two cute fluffy mascots who did and said all these atrocious things were also quite amusing.
Some jokes were more misses (such as much of the last episode), but that’s to be expected with most comedies. The hits far outnumbered the misses. Unfortunately the show tried to go for some more serious bits as well, which did not go over as smoothly. The princess losing her memories subplot was particularly uninteresting. I guess Full Metal Panic had similar problems (except it had Fumoffu… and it had Tessa so all could be forgiven).
Definitely worth a watch, although not the best comedy I’ve ever seen by any stretch of the imagination. By the way I’m not going to bother writing blog posts on the rest of the episodes at this point.
- Storytelling – B – Funny!
- Voice – B – I like the concept with all the different mascot characters.
- Characters – B – Kanie is especially great with how he’s kind of a terrible human being.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my attention throughout.
- Production – A – Looks great, lots of motion. The AV actress voice actress was the best.
- Overall – B-