Their toys once again lost, Milky Holmes has forgotten their duty as detectives and become farmers. Will they ever catch Arsene?
Milky Holmes was the best show of the season (not that the competition was great). For some reason, though, no one is watching it, which is a shame! I can’t recommend this enough. If you’re human and enjoy laughing, you’ll like Milky Holmes, so go watch it! Watching this show is how I imagine it feels to get high on drugs.
If you’re new to the Milky Holmes franchise, watch the first season first, it’s great as well. I didn’t think it was possible, but the second season is even more off the wall and bizarre than the first. For example, this season’s final boss is a pig who has toys to control the world’s lard. It sounds terrible, but it’s awesome.
I just can’t stop laughing when watching Milky Holmes. In what other show would I laugh for five minutes straight because four girls fall into a pond? And then laugh for five extra minutes because they say “We fell in the pond!” and start giggling? Only in Milky Holmes is falling in a pond such an unforgettable experience.
- Storytelling – A – Hilarious and random.
- Voice – A – No other show is this off the wall.
- Characters – A – They’re simple but memorable and amusing. Cordelia’s character is particularly brilliant.
- Attention Grab – A – I was laughing for most of the show.
- Production – B – Not the most beautiful show, but it’s not important.
- Overall – A-
Recommendations – Galaxy Angel