A boy dies and goes to a parallel fantasy world. The twist is that everyone is an idiot.
I actually enjoyed this quite a bit. It was stupid, for sure, but it was the kind of stupid that ended up being pretty funny. For example, the best girl only has one spell, explosion, that she can only use once a day. The main girl can’t do anything except parlor tricks and bragging. And the other girl is a warrior who can’t fight back but just enjoys getting beaten up.
So I already spoiled about 50% of the jokes. But I still think it’s worth watching. They took this limited material and certainly made the best of it.
- Storytelling – B – Great sense of humor.
- Voice – B – Uniquely idiotic.
- Characters – A – Definitely the show’s strong point. What a bunch of idiots.
- Attention Grab – B – Just the right length, never got bored.
- Production – C – Totally fell apart in episode 9 but otherwise looked decent. Had a somewhat different art style.
- Overall -B