Time-cycling fantasy with lots of murder and nutjobs, right up my alley.
See what I said earlier, which pretty much sums up my thoughts.
I’ll add that it was quite inconsistent. The first arc was great, the second arc was a disaster, third arc was amazing, and the rest was pretty good.
Really hope this one gets a sequel.
- Storytelling – B – Great at parts, especially showing the emotions when Subaru goes into despair. But also too much monologueing.
- Voice – B – Love the setup and the world.
- Characters – A – Strongest part of the show. Everyone’s unique and has a strong presence.
- Attention Grab – B – Generally great, aside from that second arc…
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B