It was a wise anime.
My feelings were pretty much the same as for the first season. I’ll add that this season got to be a bit more serious, but not overbearingly so. It still had that strange atmosphere where it’s simultaneously pretty dark where they’re trying to murder their teacher but also quite light and childish. That’s not a bad thing— it’s probably better for the target audience— just that I’m not the target audience.
Also, this season had a few standout episodes that were spectacular— mainly centering around Kayano.
- Storytelling – C – Fuck the moon.
- Voice – B – Somehow retains its innocence while featuring assassins.
- Characters – C – They’re- how do I say? Idealized? Innocent?
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest throughout.
- Production – B – Looks good.
- Overall – C+
Recommendations –GTO, Denpa Kyouishi