More shenanigans with candy.
As before, this series continues to have amazing facial expressions, is pretty funny, and has some really good shipping.
Then when Hotaru came back at the end, it had quite the impact. Kokonotsu even grew over the course of the series.
It was great! Slightly better than the first season in my opinion, since they mixed things up from the formula about just trying out different types of candy. (Although they still did plenty of that too.)
- Storytelling – B – Good at telling jokes, always interesting and funny.
- Voice – A – Lol, those faces.
- Characters – A – They’re all great. Even Sayaka’s brother.
- Attention Grab – A – Kept my attention perfectly. Great use of short format.
- Production – B – Looks good!
- Overall – B+