Only dating (multiple people at once, including little girls and your sister) can save the world.
I thought this was the best season of Date A Live so far. It has more and better comedy, much less seriousness than the first season. Most importantly, it has very little Tohka, and a bigger role for the best girls, Kurumi and Origami.
I watched this with Classy, but would have enjoyed it on my own too.
For the record, the last thirty seconds never happened.
- Storytelling – B – Good sense of humor, better arcs than previous seasons.
- Voice – B – The whole concept is still great. (a.k.a. extraordinarily stupid)
- Characters – B – Focused on the ones I like.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest.
- Production – C – It’s fine I guess. Actually, pretty darn good soundtrack come to think of it.
- Overall – B