Cute girls are monsters. No, “demi-chans”, since that sounds cuter.
This was largely forgettable. The girls are cute, I guess. But kind of dull. They are pure and innocent and have fun. While they lust after their teacher in their hearts.
I kind of wish this had just embraced how wrong it is. I mean, their teacher is literally studying their bodies. But of course he only has the purest of intentions…
As it is, it wasn’t particularly interesting. Why would I be interested in watching children experience a happy and wholesome school life? I’ve never really understood this genre.
- Storytelling – D – Story?
- Voice – C – I can sort of appreciate the idea, where monsters are considered normal. But, yeah, it’s been done before.
- Characters – C – The teacher is a fucking tool.
- Attention Grab – C – I finished.
- Production – C – Looks ok.
- Overall – C-
Recommendations – Jitsu wa Watashi wa