As always, substantial research and deep thought went into this. Click on the image for the full size.
- Sequels for Working, Gundam Iron-blooded Orphans, Natsume Yuujinchou, Hibike Euphonium, and Bubuki Buranki. This season is already guaranteed to be amazing.
- Nanbaka should either be really good or really terrible.
- Luger Code 1951 sounds promising. I do like it when the protagonist is supposed to be intelligent. Which is rare.
- No idea what Fune wo Amu is about but it’s probably going to be good.
- Time Bokan 24 looks like it will be really stupid, but possibly in a way I’ll enjoy.
- I’ve heard that Sangatsu no Lion is an amazing manga, although I haven’t read it.
- Pumped for Kumiko and Reina’s honeymoon in the Hibike Euphonium sequel.
- Touken Ranbu sounds good with the premise of historical revisionism, right up my alley. But the fact it’s based on a game concerns me.
- Watashi ga Motete Dousunda sounds great from the premise as well.
- Keijo should be a riot in our Classy calls next season.
- Occultic Nine should be good.
- Zaregoto, Oregairu, and Mahoutsukai no Yome OVAs? Fuck yeah.
- Koe no Katachi movie by Kyoani? HOLY FUCK ANIME IS SAVED.
- I thought Studio Ghibli had closed? Well, whatever, sweet.
Wtf has happened this year? Pretty sure this has been the best year to be an anime fan since 2006.