Everyone misinterprets everything Handa does.
This was pretty funny. The show only has a single joke at its core— no one can understand Handa— but it managed to put enough twists on this that it kept me entertained for twelve episodes.
It kind of reminds me of Harima in School Rumble, except not quite as funny and without any shipping. Oh well, it was still entertaining.
Oh yeah, and the first episode was terrible.
- Storytelling – B – Pretty funny.
- Voice – B – Unique crazy characters.
- Characters – B – See above.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my attention throughout, but I was never excited about watching it.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B-
Recommendations – School Rumble