Cute girls act insufferably nice to each other while practicing witchcraft and doing extraordinarily little flying.
It was really well made, I’ll give it that. But it was boring. Knocked me right out. I don’t know how I managed to finish it.
Fully three quarters of the show must have been exchanging pleasantries and smiling at each other.
Some people like this kind of show. I don’t. Sorry.
- Storytelling – B – Quite skilled at what it sets out to do.
- Voice – B – Love the setting with witches in the modern time.
- Characters – B – Have a lot of personality. Like Makoto, what an idiot.
- Attention Grab – D – So boring.
- Production – B – Looks gorgeous.
- Overall – C-
Recommendations – Kikki’s Delivery Service, Kamichu, Aria (which is terrible, for the record, but if you like Flying Witch you’ll probably like it)