I can’t believe this got a sequel. How many years had it been?
It wasn’t the Fumoffu sequel I dreamed of, but it was still great. Ended in a terrible place though. The wait for the next sequel is probably going to be even worse than the wait for this one was.
This was more along the lines of season two in that it was mostly serious and very minimal comedy. It always did well at both of these, but I liked the comedy side better. This season was especially heart-crushing with Chidori being kidnapped for most of the show.
Awesome fights, I like the new French guy, except he looks exactly like Weber? A pretty epic betrayal and some good Tessa scenes made this latest season thoroughly enjoyable, even if the amount of time they made us wait for it was absurd.
- Storytelling – B – Quite suspenseful.
- Voice – A – Always loved this setting.
- Characters – B – Already good and keep getting better.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my attention.
- Production – B – Looked pretty good.
- Overall – B
Recommendations – Code Geass