A skeleton works at a book store.
It was an entertaining short. It’s actually quite educational regarding bookstores, and the amount of time spent was just right. I enjoyed seeing him deal with all the customers who didn’t speak Japanese in particular.
That said, I probably won’t remember much of this in a year.
- Storytelling – B – Tight pacing, good use of time.
- Voice – A – Love the faces and the names.
- Characters – B – Good but not really the focus. Only one I really remembered throughout was Honda.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest, helped by short length.
- Production – B – It’s a short that looks like it was made in Flash, but it was surprisingly decent.
- Overall – B-
Recommendations – Working