Oops, forgot to include a tsundere! Better redo the entire thing so Yuu can cheat on Yukiko with her.
Most of the show is just a bunch of kids hanging out and having fun. If I wanted to see this I would, like, go outside and talk to people, or something. Booooring.
Then there’s some tragic tearjerking climax about Mari which might have possibly worked if she had done anything throughout the course of the show other than blush and bitch at people for being nice to her.
Nah, who am I kidding, it still would have sucked.
- Storytelling – F – Never brought me to care.
- Voice – C – I guess the way they take things directly from the video game is still kind of unique. Just for some reason in this version they took all the boring parts of the video game they didn’t have time for on the last go.
- Characters – F – Marie is an awful character. I liked Yu quite a bit the first time, but here they’ve toned him down. Or maybe I just got used to him.
- Attention Grab – F – Watched the last episode while folding my laundry and could only be bothered to look up twice. Yes, folding laundry is more interesting than this show.
- Production – B – Well produced. Not that it helps.
- Overall – F
Recommendations – Just watch the original. On second thought, just play the video game. Actually, I take that back, just play Nocturne.