Incestuous lesbian lolis fight in giant robots.
So I started watching this because the princess girl was kind of cute. It was a trap.
This is one of those anime where, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t force myself to give a single fuck. I watched with some mild interest for the first few episodes (usually while I was doing my laundry, or otherwise engaged in more interesting activities) but then once it took a break for a season I lost even that minimal amount of interest. I finished watching the last episode just a minute ago and I’ve already forgotten what happened. Something about becoming family with the evil shota and his robot so they can do incest too.
Obviously, do not recommend.
- Storytelling – F – Probably would have been dumb had I been able to pay attention.
- Voice – F – Utterly forgettable.
- Characters – F – I hate anime children.
- Attention Grab – F – Lol.
- Production – B – I hear it has good robot animation? Whatever; didn’t help it.
- Overall – F
Recommendations – Anything else.
1 thought on “Regalia – The Three Sacred Stars Review — F”