The secret society of Zvezeda plots to conquer the world, led by a little girl.
It’s a goofy show. The main characters are a little girl with a stuffed animal, a mad scientist who doesn’t wear enough clothes, a swordsman with an eyepatch, and a giant man who loves fancy cakes. They fight against things like smoking and do household chores with the power of udo and little moeblob slimes.
It starts with a bang and ends with a bang. But the middle is a giant puddle of mush. Many of the middle episodes were pointless plotwise and also not particularly funny. Still, it’s definitely worth a watch.
- Storytelling – B – Great, except a few middle episodes. The smoking episode was the best.
- Voice – A – Nothing quite like it. Weird powers, weird characters, and gratuitous use of masks.
- Characters – B – Renge-chan~~~~
- Attention Grab – B – I dozed off in a few of the middle episodes. Otherwise very entertaining.
- Production – A – Excellent animation. Love the visual style.
- Overall – B
Recommendations – Can’t think of anything like it at the moment…