Tada-kun falls in love.
It’s a show where lots of cute couples form that you can ship and that then proceed to never go anywhere, except for the main couple which is by far the least interesting of the bunch. Oh well, that’s what I’ve come to expect from these types of shows.
It’s been a while since we got much of anything in this genre though, so I enjoyed it. Feels like it’s fallen out of fashion. And I always liked these kinds of shows, even with their flaws.
Best ship is Alec and the annoying guy. Alec needs an annoying guy like that who will piss her off and won’t get intimidated by her. Imouto and the dog guy is also adorable. And Pin-senpai and glasses girl. Oh wait, that’s everyone except the main characters. I guess they were okay. Slightly better than the cat couple?
- Storytelling – B – Weak ending, some cute middle eipsodes.
- Voice – B – Nothing groundbreaking. Still cute.
- Characters – B – Best part of the show, not much depth, cute though.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B-
Recommendations – Kimikiss, Nijiiro Days