A Japanese salaryman reincarnates as a loli Nazi, and god is out to kill her.
I loved how this show doesn’t pull any punches, either when showing the horror of war or how attitudes like the obeisance to authority shown by modern salarymen are not much different to that which creates war criminals.
Look at this face:
That’s when she’s about to massacre some civilians.
The main thing I like about this show is how it gives the viewer a cause to rally behind (seeing the main character and all her friends’ swinging from the gallows and eaten by birds). It’s nowhere near the levels of passion I felt while watching Code Geass, but the same generally idea. It elicits emotions, and that’s a remarkable thing.
- Storytelling – B – Does a great job eliciting emotion.
- Voice – B – Like the slightly alternate universe, choice of main character.
- Characters – B – Main girl / guy is great, no one else matters.
- Attention Grab – A – Time always flew by as I raged.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B