Bug people are invading Akihabara. The only way to stop them is to rip off their clothes.
Given the premise, this was actually surprisingly good! I like how it covers such a diversity of the hobbies people do in Akihabara. Also, it never takes itself too seriously. It’s goofy and absurd and has no problems accepting that and running with it.
It’s dumb and goofy and involves stripping people naked but I found it enjoyable to watch. When you think about it, if the only form of violence were taking people’s clothes off the world might be a slightly better place. Not that I’m condoning forcible taking people’s clothes off.
- Storytelling – B – Never takes itself too seriously.
- Voice – A – It’s goofy but in a very consistent way.
- Characters – B – Nothing with too much depth but they were all likable and consistent.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my attention throughout.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B-