A group of employees make a dictionary.
There’s a lot to like here. It’s a show about adults at work (who actually act like adults) which is always rare. There’s enough drama to keep you interested, but it’s very subdued, focusing on normal life events like transferring departments and asking someone out.
But mostly, it’s just about the day to day lives of people making a dictionary and their passion for their work. My favorite part is how it shows all the people of different generations working together, and how everyone changes and grows over time.
It’s good, and consistently so… but there was never a moment when I thought it was great.
- Storytelling – B – Good portrayal of the working relationships and change.
- Voice – B – Definitely unique subject matter.
- Characters – B – Liked how they all changed a bit over time.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B-