Children are taken from their homes and fight as the unpaid labor force of a detective agency.
I love this manga too and the anime did not disappoint. It’s very cutesy and innocent but has a very dark underbelly despite being about children. The main character has no emotions and is kind of fucked up too, although the anime didn’t get far enough for much about that. It’s a kids with superpowers show that has fighting but it isn’t the most focus, it’s mainly about the relationships between the kids. I also appreciate how they actually act like children.
Kon is such a good girl, I hope she can be happy.
- Storytelling – B – Some arcs could be hit or miss (that insect factory arc) but for the most part it was interesting and engaging.
- Voice – B – Dark setup with a happy facade.
- Characters – A – I love all the kids.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B
Recommendations – Mob Psycho 100, Dororo