The leader of a black company goes to another world where he works for a black company.
This wasn’t bad! At least it is a different take on isekai, where people become corporate slaves like in our own world, just with fantasy elements. It had a decent sense of humor and I liked how the main character was such trash. That poor lizard… The other characters were fun too.
I did feel it jumped around a bit too much. It felt like the entire setting changed every few episodes. It made it interesting but was a lot to keep up with.
The ED was nice.
- Storytelling – C – Mostly amusing, but never too funny.
- Voice – B – Unique setup.
- Characters – C – I enjoyed them even if they were simple.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept me interested to the end.
- Production – C – Looks okay.
- Overall – C+
Recommendations – KonoSuba