A girls’ band saves the world again through the power of rock and roll.
See what I said about the first season, since it’s pretty much the same.
However, I enjoyed this second season less. The novelty has worn off, and when it comes down to it, the novelty is most of what this show has going for it. Oh, and Retoree. Who doesn’t get much of a role this season.
Actually, the original bands themselves are kind of in the background this season as the side characters get a turn. And I personally didn’t find them as interesting.
- Storytelling – D – I’m not even sure what happened.
- Voice – B – It’s still quite unique.
- Characters – C – I liked the main characters best.
- Attention Grab – D – Really starting to lose interest.
- Production – C – Not too sold on the CG here…
- Overall – C-