A cute girl is a robot who sings. Continue for major spoilers.
Guess who three quarters of the movie it turns out is a fucking childhood friend? That’s right, the robot! I just can’t deal with this bullshit.
Anyway, everything involving robots is nonsense, and the characters are extremely lacking, especially for a movie. I could barely tell them apart by the end. The main character barely has a personality. Even the singing sucks and you all know how much I love musicals. It does look pretty though.
Overall, fairly mediocre.
- Storytelling – C – Weak. The one twist really pissed me off.
- Voice – C – Pretty generic near future sci-fi.
- Characters – C – Who are they again?
- Attention Grab – C – Finished.
- Production – B – Looks pretty good.
- Overall – C