A girl is reincarnated in another world as a spider.
This has been one of my favorite isekais, all thanks to the main character and her voice actor. She has so much energy when she’s talking to herself. And the show has a great sense of humor with it.
The other half of the show seems separate until you’re most of the way through, and is much less interesting in my opinion. But it kind of breaks the monotomy of having only a single character continually fighting battles, which is what happens in the manga (which I also enjoyed).
Hope this one gets a second season!
- Storytelling – A – Great energy and sense of humor!
- Voice – A – It’s a spider.
- Characters – B – The main character is great, the rest are just pretty good.
- Attention Grab – A – Always looked forward to watching this the day it came out.
- Production – B – Looks good! Seemed to have issues and get delayed… but the voice acting was amazing.
- Overall – B+